Laguna Luna & Astra
Legendary explorer of the seas. Fascinated when she saw people surfin’ on waves above her when off Laguna Beach; had to figure out how to surf. Her life changed when she found a copy of Francis Bacon’s New Atlantis. Traveled to Bensalem but found little surf in Pennsylvania. Headed for Hawaii, befriended Astra, a local unicorn on Maui. Fortunately, Astra knew where they could find some longboards and together, they learned to surf. Found the North Shore a bit challenging; Luna and Astra prefer gentle sloping beaches all around the world.
- Mantra “Always aim to have fun in the water, even if you’re just flapping about”
- Home Break Atlantis
- Fave Surf Spot Gentle sloping beaches with long rolling surf
- Bust Out Move “I’m a mermaid and can do ’em all!”
- Fuels up on Plankton, seaweed, and when Astra returns from a bakery on land, clam cookies!
- Best Surf Memory Surfing by moonlight
- Best Beach Buds My unicorn Astra, Mako P.I., Aussie Alice, and Hossegor Hank
- When Not Surfing Rescuing those lost at sea; telling tall “tails” about it, especially on her shell phone with Mako P.I.
- Advice for Groms “Respect our oceans and don’t forget to come up and breathe!”